photo © 2007 Kathleen Conklin | more info (via: Wylio)
We have an inherent drive to express ourselves. As social animals, we want to connect and share with others. There is a sense of fulfillment and liveliness in exchanging ideas and opinions that can not be found in anything else. read more
Subscribe and get my free ebook
Most Popular Posts
- How to solve problems you have with your loved ones
- 50 positive activities to try when you have nothing to do
- Looking for a girlfriend? – 8 things to keep in mind
- Afraid what will people say?
- 5 steps to creating a conscious life
- 50 posts – The answers I got
- Fighting corruption the Anna Hazare way : How effective is it?
- 10 quick techniques to feel good
- When God told me what is right and what is wrong!
- The perfect moment to initiate change
- The homosexuality problem : 7 reasons why people hate gays and lesbians
- On the look for a boyfriend? – 6 things to keep in mind